Saturday, April 16, 2011

Miss O

And here is Sweet Olivia Caroline... she is almost 8 months old. She is a happy, laid-back baby. She is beginning to interact with Zac more and more. She likes rolling around on the floor while he is playing. I have to keep an eye on her because (unlike Zac) EVERYTHING goes in her mouth.


She is definately a Daddy's girl. Here she is in her favorite spot....snuggled on the couch with Daddy.

Oh! Did I mention that she can say "Da Da" too?



Olivia will almost always give me a great smile for the camera, except on the days I try to pretend to be a photographer. :)



We are working on sitting up. Most of the time it looks like this except for the few seconds she will sit up straight like in the oustide shot above.



...and the excersaucer is a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment