Well here goes. My first attempt at blogging. We've had several requests lately from family for some recent pics of the kids so I figured why not try to update the blog. We officially have a 3 year old! As you can see we had a Lightnin' Mc Queen ice cream cake this year. Zac was so excited about his cake. He went with me to pick it up and could hardly wait until we got home to see what it looked like. I showed it to him and then we put it in the freezer. A little while later I was in the other room and I heard Zac in the fridge. Then I heard a crash. I went running into the kitchen to find Zac standing over his cake. He had tried to pull out the cake by himself to look at it again and dropped it in the floor! Fortunately it was frozen solid and all we had to do was put Lightnin' back on top and we lost only a little icing on they "y" in birthday.
Zac loves most anything with wheels and toys that have parts to be taken apart but this was a sports birthday for Z. He typically doesn't play with balls much but the goal was to find some outside toys to play with. As you can see he'd still rather take apart the toys than play with them as intended.
I think we are gonna have to work on the golf stance.
And who needs toys anyway...boxes are much more fun!
Stay tuned...Olivia will be the star of the next post.
YEA!!!!! This is wonderful, especially for those friends of yours who have moved away from you. Keep it up rowboat.
ReplyDelete